The Rudder at Anchor High Marina
- Wednesday, June 30th- George Dunn 6-10pm
- Thursday, July 1st- Macy Krew 6-10pm
- Friday, July 2nd – Double Take 7-11pm
- Saturday, July 3rd- Chris Patterson on the Steel Drums 11:30-2:30pm and Audra McLaughlin 7-11pm
- Sunday, July 4th- Happy 4th of July! Chris Patterson on the Steel Drums 11:30-2:30pm and Chips and Salsa 7-11pm
Now Open 7days a week!
For more information, visit their website http://www.therudderahm.com/
Awedaddys Bar and Grill
- Thursday, July 1st- Batson & Haines 6-10pm
- Friday, July 2nd – Johnny Park 7-11pm
- Saturday, July 3rd- Alan J Bloom 7-11pm
- Sunday, July 4th- Happy 4th of July! Sara Montgomery 5-9pm
For more information, visit their website http://www.restaurantgallatintn.com/
Sam’s Sports Grill- Blue Turtle Bay
Visit their website for more information. http://samssportsgrill.com/locations/blue-turtle-bay/events-blue-turtle-bay/
Fishtales Grill at Cedar Creek
- Thursday, July 1st- Audra Mclaughlin 7pm
- Friday, July 2nd- Skipper Grace 7pm
- Saturday, July 3rd- Smitty & Friends 7pm
- Sunday, July 4th- Happy 4th of July! Gary Jenkins Music & Comedy 7pm
Visit their Facebook page for more information. https://www.facebook.com/cedarcreekmarinatn/
Cherokee Steakhouse, Marina & Campground
- Friday, July 2nd-Sunday, July 4th- “LAWN” Weekend 2021
after 2020 who wouldn’t want a LLAAAWWNN weekend of fun for the whole family!!??!! Come spend July 1-4 with us… Lakeside… bring your blankets or lawn chairs and enjoy the lake front stage with live music all day long Friday , Saturday, Sunday…
Our Smoker will be going all weekend long … as well as our lakeside grill in addition to our great menu
Sign up for our Chippin contest, Cornhole tournaments, Raffles
We will have Kidzone Fun too with games, balloon man, face painting..
Cherokee has built a new outdoor 90ft long bar, two new patios & live entertainment stage seating over 175 people at the water’s edge! Also, come by for Sunday Brunch from 11-2pm.
Visit their Facebook page for more information. https://www.facebook.com/cherokeemarina/
Check back next week for more Old Hickory Lake events!